DEALERS: How Whitman Compass™ Can Help You
Find New Buyers
Imagine that before every Whitman Coin Expo you’re planning to attend hot prospects contact you about specific coins in your inventory.
Some prospects might choose to buy “sight-unseen.” Others will want to see and hold the coin in their hand before they close the deal. But either way, you generate interest and sales in the coins in your current inventory.
You’ve just imagined Whitman Compass™.
We call it Compass because it helps collectors navigate the 1,000 or more dealers at a major expo, and find exactly the coins they’re looking for.
This innovative, but easy to use numismatic tool grew directly out of research we conducted with collectors and top dealers. It’s designed specifically to bring dealers together with buyers who are interested in specific coins from across all Red Book categories—in the days just prior to and throughout each of our Whitman Coin & Collectibles Expos.
HOW WHITMAN COMPASS WORKS:Whitman Compass™ brings the seller and the buyer together:
- Top dealers enter their inventory into the system prior to the Expo.
- Collectors create a Wish List.
- Compass brings them together, showing the buyer precisely on the Bourse floor where he can find the dealer with the coin he wants right now.
You can use any of four easy methods to enter your inventory into Whitman Compass™:
- Scan the barcode on any coin encapsulated by NGC, PCGS or ANACS
- Using the PCGS Coin Numbering System (www.pcgs.com/pcgsnolookup), look-up and enter the number.
- Follow familiar Red Book classifications to identify and add the coin.
- Download a special Excel spreadsheet and enter your inventory. Then, upload it to Compass and you’re entire inventory is automatically entered. Afterwards, you can even upload images of your coins for buyers to view online.
At the Whitman Baltimore Expo (June 16-19), we’re rolling out a Sneak Preview of Whitman Compass™, and we’re offering Whitman dealers a low introductory price to include their inventory in the system.
For just $99, you can get your inventory in front of collectors who are actively looking for specific coins right before and during the June Whitman Baltimore Expo.
Help write the next chapter in the history of coin collecting by applying to be a Whitman Compass™ dealer today.
Just click here (or on the Register button) to get started. It’s easy, quick and hassle free.
After we receive your registration information, we’ll send you a link with more detailed instructions on how to get started adding your inventory, including an email address and telephone number for further assistance, if you need it.